Enrolling a New Student
New Student Registration Hours
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
To assure that the enrollment of your student goes smoothly, please bring the following items to the AMCMS Counselor's office:
1. Birth certificate/passport
2. Documentation of residence (utility bill or lease agreement-required)
3. Immunization records
4. Student Social Security card
5. Last report card
6. State Assessment Test Results
7. Address/Phone/Fax of last school attended
Please note: Your student will not be enrolled without proof of residency (per Board Policy FD (Legal)).